9 April 2013

Another KAL...

Thank you to all for a sucessful update.  I know all of you will enjoy your new stripes and skeins.  It looks like the ones I wanted to knit myself sold, so I'll be back to the dye pots soon.

Not one, but now I have successfully completed two KAL's.  This one is my favorite patterns which I have knit several times.
Monkeys by Cookie A, but the no purl version.  I chose a skein of  Barn Cat that got a second chance.
It was one of those skeins that was not so pretty and I knew it need to be over-dyed, and what I got was oh so sweet and chocolatey.
Before
After

and now I have these.

 I'll also be doing some more knit alongs starting in May.  I've been asked to join Alice Yu's Socktopus KAL group on ravelry.  I have had the book for a while now and there are several pair that need to be added to my sock drawer.
There will be prizes from Indy dyers to encourage us to keep on knitting and you may just see a skein or two of Wandering Cat Yarn being offered up.  Come on over and join us.


3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Hmmm.. I've got no socks on the needles... maybe I should come take a look at your book and join the KAL

Araignee said...

Goodness...t makes my head hurt to try and figure out how you got from colors A to colors B. Both are beautiful. I am amazed!

Araignee said...

Ooops...should have said IT makes my head hurt. Dang old fingers...